Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pulled pork and Budweiser.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have photos from American night. I didn't go overboard this time, and only took several. 

Click on any picture to blow it up full screen.


I just love this picture because Lucia is at the end of the table wearing a leotard, looking super serious as Maria and Dani listen intently to whatever she is saying. "...And that is how the Union won the American Civil War."


This photo (and Lucia's facial expression) make it a lot more believable when I tell you that Lucia wore the skirt UNDER the leotard instead of on top. And she wore it allllll night.
You can see the chips and guac and cocktail meatballs in the foreground.
Left to right: Maria, Monica, Lucas, Lucia, Maria, Dani, Marina, Mayte.



Cristina and Mari Carmen. Here you can see the punch bowl!




Mashed potatoes, baked mac and cheese, punch, green beans, Caesar salad, iced tea, pulled pork, hot dogs...it's like HOME!


That's Laura peeking in on the left, and Mari Carmen's husband holding up his pulled pork and Budweiser. Pichon and Jose Enrique are standing up.



Marina, Miguel (Mayte's BF), Maria, Josep (Maria's BF), Lucia, Dani, Maria, myself



Oven baked smores. Mmmmmmm....


I know, there weren't a lot of close ups of food. I figured faces were more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment