Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Four eyes

There was a mention of this LOOKMATIC eyeglasses site in Allure magazine, and I kind of need new eyeglasses. My contacts are up to date but the glasses I own have 5 or 6 year old lenses, and therefore give me a headache if I wear them too long.

So I took them up on this offer for super cheap glasses.

Pros:
They are only $80.
They come with a case.
They have cool styles.
They have tint-in-the-sun lenses.
They look like Ray Bans.
They are only $80.
They are NOT the price of Ray Bans.
Free shipping!
Free returns/replacements!
THEY ARE ONLY $80!!!

Seriously? This is without insurance, too!

When I used to go to the eye doctor, I would get new frames for like $200.

Frames AND lenses for $80?! Done and done.



I took lots of pics on my computer, naturally. I really like my "surprised" look the best.



Of course, I took advantage of the free GIF machine...


how to make a gif
How to make a gif

No comments:

Post a Comment